Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live from Atlanta to hundreds of locations around the world each year, Leadercast brings together some of the most recognized and respected global leaders to create a leadership experience unlike any other.
Leadercast Live focuses on the leadership issues most relevant to today's time-starved leader. It is a place of inspiring messages coupled with rich interaction between fellow leaders that want to be intentional about raising their standard of leadership...all delivered with a creative, energetic and memorable approach. Leaders across all industries and various levels of their career are able to leave this event better equipped to take on their next challenge.
Leadercast 2018 will take place on May 4 at Grace Christian Center. The 2018 theme? Lead Yourself. The world is looking for great leaders to follow. In order to become those leaders to the outside, we have to lead ourselves first. We must walk the walk. In 2018, Leadercast will be focusing on that very concept. How do you lead yourself effectively? How do you develop your core principles and values so that your leadership is an outpouring of your innermost self? And how much more will those who follow you benefit from your leadership when you lead yourself well?
Leadercast is your ticket to becoming the best leader you can be - NOW and in the future. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience, yet it's also part of a leadership journey in which individuals and groups come back to "re-ignite" year after year.
By attending Leadercast 2018, you will have the opportunity to:
- Spark your creativity and fill yourself with fire-in-the-belly determination to drive your team to new levels of achievement
- Be empowered by world-class speakers who show you how to become a more effective leader
- Get useful takeaways, including digital summaries you can share wehn you return to the office
- Surround yourself with other leaders who share your passion for learning and leading
- Focus on self-improvement by removing yourself from your work environment and immersing yourself in the event
- See why leading yourself is a vital prerequisite to leading others
Meet the Speakers